Digigram VX881HR Quad AES Digital In/Out Multichannel Broadcast PCI Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 232998596089) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • 4x AES Digital Inputs/4 AES Digital Outputs • PCI Card • No Cables Included, Bare Card Only
Card has been tested to confirm correct operation. The card's test results will be included in the package. No XLR breakout cable is included although I usually have suitable types as well as breakout boxes listed separately - contact me if you need a recommendation. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded here if required. Drivers are available for download here - https://www.digigram.com/support/vx882hr-support (registration may be required upon first visit). Operation under Windows 10 64bit is supported. This is a PCI-X card however it will work fine in a regular PCI slot.
The VX881HR from Digigram is a universal, short-form PCI card, that provides four stereo inputs and four stereo outputs of digital I/O. Comprehensive synchronization options are provided that include AES/EBU input, Wordclock I/O, video sync and LTC input.
The card preserves pristine sound quality and was designed for demanding broadcast audio application, such as production, on-air playback and logging.
Usually Sells For $1,767
The drivers (Windows and Linux only) provide for wide integration with clients' software applications, while a Digigram Hardware Settings (DHS) control panel allows the user to manage a wide variety of settings.
- All connectors are available on a 62-pin D-Sub breakout cable [Not Included].
- Universal PCI card with eight digital inputs and outputs accessible via a breakout cable/fan 24-bit/192kHz converters (digital inputs only accept up to 96kHz sampling rates)
- Includes AES/EBU sync input, along with Wordclock I/O, Video Sync and LTC input Hardware sample rate converters on all inputs for simultaneous recording of digital signals with different sample frequencies
- Drivers include Digigram np, WDM DirectSound, Wave and ASIO Short-length PCI format with companion board connector for Digigram or custom add-on cards
Digigram VX881HR Specs
- Format - Universal PCI, PCI-X compatible
- Converters - Not applicable (AES Digital Only I/O)
- Sample Rates - Programmable from 22.05kHz to 192kHz
- Analog In - No
- Analog Outputs - No
- Digital Input Connectors - 4 x XLR AES/EBU (on matching breakout cable, not included)
- Digital Output Connectors - 4 x XLR AES/EBU (on matching breakout cable, not included)
- MIDI In/Out - No
- Sync In/Out
- AES/EBU In
- Wordclock I/O
- Video Sync In
- LTC In
- Headphone Output - No
- THD + N - Not applicable
- Dynamic Range - Not applicable
- Frequency Response - Not applicable
- Minimum System Requirements CPU power and memory required depend on the operating system and the audio application used
One free PCI or PCI-X slot (5V or 3.3V). Can be used in 32-bit/33MHz 5V PCI slots as well as in 64-bit/66MHz 3.3V keyed PCI slots