Endrun Technologies Sonoma D12 CDMA OCXO Network NTP Time Server with HTTP [Refurbished]
( 362636311321) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • OCXO Oscillator Installed • Latest Firmware • Dual Ethernet Ports • Dual Resilient PSUs • Network NTP Time Server • Was $5,800
Here's a very lightly used, fully working Endrun Sonoma D12 time server in excellent cosmetic condition. It has the upgraded OCXO oscillator installed. The display is clean and bright. The unit achieves sync to GPS via CDMA cellular towers (user selectable between 900MHz and 1800MHz bands in the case of US locations) so you don't need your own outdoor GPS antenna provided that you have decent indoor CDMA cellphone coverage. So this may be a good choice for an installation where a landlord doesn't want you running an antenna downlead through the premises up to the roof. The unit has the latest firmware available at the time of listing and has been checked to ensure that it achieves sync. Include a very basic dual band antenna so you can test it straight out of the box. A higher gain antenna may be required for indoor operation or in areas of fringe coverage. No printed manual is included, but a copy may be downloaded hereif required. This unit status reporting via a HTTP web interface - see screenshots below.
Usually Sells for $5,800
The default log-on credentials will allow you to configure the device (root, endrun_1) - use of the RS-232 serial interface is recommended for this (null modem cable type), so you should have a PC or equivalent which has a serial port available. The listing comprises the Sonoma D12 CDMA receiver, antenna and US type IEC320 power cable.
Sonoma is a third-generation Network Time Server that will deliver accurate and reliable time throughout any system running Network Time Protocol (NTP) or Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) clients. Most Time Servers require an antenna that must be installed on the roof of your building. With the CDMA-synchronized Sonoma, you can install the antenna inside your data center.
Full product information may be obtained from the User Manual
- Indoor antenna. (No cell phone subscription required.)
- Indoor antenna - mount on top of your equipment rack
- No costly antenna installation fees
- No risk of lightning strike damage to your equipment rack
- Hundreds of thousands of NTP clients can be reliably synchronized to within 1⁄2 - 2 milliseconds of each other
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Accurate and secure source of network time inside your firewall
- Product Manual - https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1903/Sonoma_D12_Manual.pdf
- Product Datasheet - https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1903/Sonoma-NTP-Server_CDMA.pdf