Gentner SPH10 Broadcast Analog Hybrid Phone Audio Console Interface SPH-10 MINT- [Refurbished]
( 232887141297) )
MINT- Condition • Never Deployed • Tested/Guaranteed • Universal Voltage 100-240V AC
Photos show the actual item for sale
This listing is for a Gentner Hybrid broadcast phone-in interface - which connects a telephone line to your broadcast console. This unit was mounted in a rack, tested and then kept aside as a spare. It was never deployed into service and is in near mint condition (see photos which are of the actual item for sale) and fully working. No unpictured cables, accessories or documents are included.
A good proportion of phone-in calls you hear on the air today are passing through one of this range of boxes. The device may also be used to provide an IFB feed to remote talent over a phone line.
This is model number 910-012-201. Does not include manual. Universal voltage - accepts 100-240V AC.
The SPH10 is the best, low-cost solution if you want to send or receive audio over a standard dial-up telephone line. Gentner’s exclusive audio filtering and equalization eliminate unwanted noise while maximizing the intelligibility of the caller. The SPH10 has balanced input and output, and a built-in monitor amp.
- Professional grade analog hybrid technology ensures the best audio quality
- Audio filtering makes callers sound the very best they can be
- Balanced input and output
- Balanced and unbalanced mix output for recording both sides of the conversation
- Built-in monitor amp allows handsfree monitoring of calls without a headset
- Simple to install and operate
- Automatically accepts all worldwide voltages
- Worldwide compliant including FCC, CSA, CE and BABT