Graham Patten DAC-20 Digital to Analog Converter XLR Balanced Audio AES S/PDIF [Refurbished]
( 363140311553) )
Tested/Guaranteed • 20 Bit Digital to Analog Converter • XLR Balanced Audio Out • AES S/PDIF Inputs • With 115V Power Supply
Multiple item listing so there wil be small cosmetic variances between
items, expect yours to be clean and tested but with signs of previous use.
Used, in good condition and fully working. No unpictured cables, accessories or documents are included. Note that the power supply may not be the factory original, but will be correctly matched but may not have a locking connector. No printeed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded from https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1310/Graham_Patten_User_Guide_(All_Models).pdf if required.
The Graham Patten SoundPals DAC20 is a 20 bit Digital to Analog Converter Box. It converts a digital AES input into two line level outputs (On XLR connectors).
- Precision 20-bit signal processing
- Automatic de-emphasis
- Balanced or unbalanced AES input
- LED level indicator for emphasis and data error conditions
- Headphone jack for output monitoring with volume control
- Output level adjustment
- Output impedence: 30 Ohms
- Level range: -5dBu to +12dBu @ -20dBFS
- Crosstalk: <84dB, 20Hz-10kHz Dynamic range: 94dB Sample rate: 30kHz to 50kHz
- Universal power supply and harness
- Frequency response: +0/-0.2dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Headphones: Impedence: 20 Ohms
- Frequency response: +0/-0.2dB,50Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic range: 91dB
- Power: 375 mA @ 6 Vdc
- User Manual (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1310/Graham_Patten_User_Guide_(All_Models).pdf)
- Product Datasheet (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1310/Graham_Patten_DAC-20_brochure.pdf)