Harris Videotek APM-210 Amplified Audio Confidence Program Monitor Speaker Panel
( 232347876745) )
Harris Videotek APM-210 Amplified 1U Rackmount Monitor Panel • New, Open Box • MINT- Condition
New open box in MINT- condition. With manual and accessories.
The APM-210 Stereo Audio Program Monitor is designed to provide superior audio fidelity from a sleek 1RU package. Designed for ease of integration with Harris Videotek
state of the art test and measurement instruments (VTM Series of multi-format monitors, TVM-950, TVM-900, TVM-850, TVM-840, VTM-2000, VTM-2400 and ASM-100) via a
looping input connection and provided 37-pin audio adapter cable, the APM-210 is an ideal multi-purpose monitor.
- Ten Analog inputs — balanced or unbalanced
- Independent channel selection
- Two XLR input connectors, 600 ohms or High Z, balanced
- Two RCA input connectors, unbalanced
- Eight inputs via looping 37-pin D-sub connectors
- Direct connection adapter cable for easy installation with VTM Series, ASM-100, TVM-950, TVM-900, TVM-850, TVM-840, VTM-2000, or VTM-2400
- Two 5 inch low frequency speakers and two tweeters
- Two 10-segment color bar graphs with selectable response (peak & average)
- Five input reference level selections (–10, 0, +4, +8, +12 dBm)
- Power output: 8 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms
- Stereo headphone jack, 1/4"
- Magnetic shielding for unrestricted installation location
- 1RU (1.75 inch) rackmountable
- The APM-210 audio’s high quality and low distortion is attained using a 2-way speaker system, with a low and high frequency driver per channel, plus wide volume control range with balance adjustment.
- Front panel, direct input mode switching allows the selection of stereo and L + R monitoring for up to 10 different channels. Two, 10-segment, color LED bargraph meters are provided with selectable peak or average response ballistics and reference level.
- Five reference level selections allow a wide range of audio input levels.
- A front panel headphone jack mutes the speaker output for isolated listening requirements.
- Shielding permits use adjacent to waveform or picture monitors without magnetic interference making the APM-210 ideally suited for use in remote vans, editing suite, VTR monitor bridges or for any system that requires high quality professional aural monitoring of stereo audio signals.