Henry Engineering Logiconverter Opto-Isolated Latching GPI Relay Logic Interface
( 233048337290) )
Henry Engineering Logiconverter Logic Opto-Isolated Relay TTL CMOS GPI Interface
Item is new open box, never deployed.
LogiConverter is a general purpose control interface that eliminates the incompatibility between various audio and video equipment remote control circuits.
LogiConverter has 4 opto-isolated inputs that control 4 isolated relay outputs. The unit can be programmed to provide either latched or momentary outputs from either continuous or momentary inputs with up to 24 combinations possible. A single input can provide single or dual "flip-flop" outputs; two inputs can latch and reset an output.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
Logic modes are selected by front-panel switches; LEDs indicate the output status of the four logic channels. Inputs can be any DC voltage from 5-24 vdc, TTL or CMOS logic outputs, open collectors, or contact closures. Inputs are via a 15-pin D connector; relay outputs are via plug-in euroblock connectors.
LogiConverter is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. LogiConverter is powered by an internal AC power supply.
- Control Inputs: Opto-isolated 5-24VDC or ground closure
- Input Resistance: 1.5K ohms per input
- Input Pulse Duration: >50ms for latched outputs >250ms for momentary outputs
- Input Connector: 15-pin D-sub
- Outputs: 4 Form-C (SPDT) relays
- Load Capacity: 1A/28VDC, .5A/120VDC res max
- Output Connections: Plug-in euroblocks
- Power Requirements: 115VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
- Construction: Steel enclosure
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.7" x 1.7" x 6.0"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.