Henry Engineering Matchbox HD Unbalanced +4dB Balanced Audio Interface Converter [Refurbished]
( 364100113213) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Near Mint Condition • Bidirectional Audio Interface • Interfaces Consumer -10dB Unbalanced Gear to Professional +4dB Balanced Equipment
Very lightly used in near mint cosmetic condition.
Whenever you need to connect consumer gear to professional equipment, Matchbox is the way to go! Matchbox eliminates the hum, buzz, and distortion caused by mismatched levels and impedances. Matchbox is ideal for devices that play and record, such as DAT recorders and computer sound cards. Don't trust your audio to inexpensive units that are powered with "wall-warts"! Superb audio performance is why they've sold over 50,000 units worldwide.
The rack-mountable Matchbox is the industry's most popular analog level and impedance converter. Matchbox offers a true 100 dB S/N ratio, with 22 dB of headroom to yield 122 dB of dynamic range. It is the very best way to interface "consumer" or semi-pro equipment with professional audio gear.
Usually Sells for $295
The Matchbox is a bi-directional unit, employing four independent amplifiers to convert stereo inputs and outputs from unbalanced -10 dBv levels to +4 dBm balanced 600 ohm lines. All four outputs can be adjusted to accommodate a wide range of operating levels.
The unit’s direct-coupled circuitry and exceptional dynamic range provide absolute sonic transparency, making Matchbox ideal for use with digital editors, DAT recorders, and other digital audio sources.
The Matchbox HD has an internal AC 115V power supply.
- IHF Input/Output Levels -20 to 0 dBv
- PRO Input/Output Levels 0 to +8 dBm, +26 dB max
- IHF Input Impedance 10k ohms; HI GAIN 5k ohms
- PRO Input Impedance 20k ohms
- IHF Output Load 2k ohms or higher, unbalanced
- PRO Output Load 600 ohms or higher, balanced
- IHF to PRO Gain +6to +20 dB; HI GAIN add 6 dB
- PRO to IHF Gain -6 to infinity (off)
- Number of Channels 4: 2 IHF to PRO and 2 PRO to IHF
- Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
- Distortion < .01%25 IM/THD
- Noise -100 dB ref. +4 dBu, bal.
- -95 dB ref. -10 dBv, unbal.
- Power Requirements 115VAC, 60Hz, 3 W
- Construction Steel enclosure
- Physical 5.7"w x 1.7"h x 6.0"d 3lbs
- Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets
- Approval City of Los Angeles Elect. Test Lab
- Headroom 22 dB (bal.); 30 dB (unbal.)
- Dynamic Range 122 dB (bal.), 125 dB (unbal.)