Henry Engineering StereoSwitch Remote GPI Stereo Audio Source Selector Trigger [Used]
( 364123923466) )
Regular price $126.00 Sale price
(1 available in stock)
Henry Engineering StereoSwitch Remote GPI Stereo Audio Source Selector Trigger
Used, Good Condition • 115V/230V Internally Selectable
- StereoSwitch is a three-input stereo audio switcher. It accepts up to three stereo balanced audio sources, selecting one source that is routed to the stereo balanced output.
- It can be used as a line-level audio source selector, or "in reverse" as an audio router, sending an audio source to one of three destinations.
- Audio switching is via sealed relays; there is no active circuitry in the audio path.
- The unit can be controlled by any switch or contact closure, TTL/CMOS logic, or DC voltage.
- Internal power-up programming permits the user to determine which input is automatically selected when AC is applied.
- Tally outputs are provided to drive remote status indicators. Inputs that are not selected can be automatically terminated.
- The power supply transformer can be re-strapped for 230V working (good electronics expertise required)
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual at