i-Lotus GPS Timing Module Receiver Card iLotus IL-GPS-0030-B Motorola M12 Clone for Symmetricom SyncServer etc
( iLotus_Card) )
A replacement GPS receiver card for devices using Motorola M12 type cards, and clones such as the Furuno GT8031 based cards found in Symmetricom SyncServers. It can be installed to prevent problems arising from the impending Week Number Roll Over (WNRO) that the OEM cards will experience in 2022. The listing is for a bare card only with no cables or documents. The buyer is responsible for installing the card and is expected to have basic engineering skills and tools. Technical support is not included, but the job is straightforward. The card is held in place by four screws and provided that care is taken to insert the 10 connection pins on the underside carefully before the screws are re-inserted and to re-connect the antenna pigtail cable by pressing the connector square to the circuit board so as to avoid bending the center pin you should be fine. Anti-static precautions should be observed during the procedure and the power cable should be disconnected. Most receivers should recognize the new card upon power up and not need to be prompted to perform a GPS receiver reset. The card may take a little longer than normal to achieve lock when first used as it will need to download the GPS almanac and triangulate its position. Subsequent cold starts should be quicker. This version of the card has a rechargeable battery installed to allow it to maintain memory of its position and the GPS constellation data to speed up the sync acquisition time when the unit is power-cycled - assuming that the host clock supports this. Some seem to like to start over with re-triangulation even if the card can offer a warm-restart option.
- M12M Timing Oncore Receiver is a 12 channel precise GPS timing module that gives you up to nano seconds accuracy of time synchronization.
- Features included precise, programmable, one-pulse-per-second (1PPS) or 100 pulse-per-second (100PPS) outputs. Built with cost effective in mind, you can equip your stationary applications with precise GPS or UTC time synchronization at an affordable cost.
- M12M Timing also incorporates the Timing RAIM (Receiver autonomous integrity monitoring) algorithm to ensure validity and reliable GPS measurements.
- Design to work in tough conditions, M12M undergoes various drop and temperature test before rolling out into the market.
- Extensive testing of M12M Timing Oncore, ensures a high level of performance accuracy of 2 nano seconds.
- Averages a total of 10,000 valid 2D and 3D position fixes to determine precise position, simplifies system installation for static timing applications.
- Using position-hold Modes, M12M enables fast time resolution rather than positioning update.
- Provide up to 10dBm of immunity, utilizing the Adaptive Tracking Loops algorithm built in the firmware.
Utilizing M12M Timing Oncore’s clock granularity software output, 1 PPS output can be resolved within only 2 nano seconds of UTC time immediately, reducing noise and accelerating host clock disciplining process.
- 12 Channel simultaneous operation
- Fully calibrated to UTC at USNO
- Performance using clock granularity message
- < 2nS 1 Sigma average
- < 6nS 6 Sigma average
- Performance not using clock granularity message
- < 10nS 1 Sigma average
- < 20nS 6 Sigma average
- 155mW Power consumption