Inovonics 630 FM Stereo Translator Receiver Off-Air Confidence Monitor w MPX Out [Refurbished]
( 363832834923) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Near Mint Cosmetic Condition • 1U Rack Mount • FM Stereo • Audio Loss Alarm • Balanced Output on Connector Blocks • Switchable to 230V/50uS
Photos show the actual item for sale
Item is lightly used and fully working. The photos show the actual item for sale.
Inovonics' Model 630 is a frequency-agile, digitally tuned receiver for FM translator and other critical off-air reception applications. A switchable IF bandwidth helps solve difficult adjacent-signal problems, and readouts of signal strength and multipath distortion aid antenna alignment. Selectable options and alarms may be remotely controlled or monitored. The front-panel bargraph display gives accurate indication of MPX and stereo audio levels.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
- A professional FM receiver for translator service
- Composite/MPX and demodulated stereo outputs
- Dual IF bandwidth; built-in squelch and alarms
- Tuning Range: DIP-switch programmable; 87.9MHz to 108.1MHz in 100kHz increments.
- Antenna Input: 75-ohm “F" connector.
- Receiver Sensitivity: 10uV for 50dB mono SNR with Wide IF.
- Receiver Selectivity: Wide IF: -6dB at +-150kHz Narrow IF: -6dB at +-75kHz
- Stereo Separation: Wide IF: >45dB (typically 50dB), 20Hz-15kHz. Narrow IF: typically 20dB, 20Hz-15kHz.
- Distortion (in MPX or demodulated audio): Wide IF: <0.3% THD. Narrow IF: <3% THD.
- Composite Baseband (MPX) Output: Unbalanced output with 75-ohm source impedance IS adjustable between 2V p-p and 5V p-p at +-75kHz carrier deviation.
- Output Mute Function (defeatable): MPX and program audio outputs are muted when the incoming RF carrier level falls below 10uV
- Stereo “Blend" Feature (defeatable): Circuitry integral to the stereo decoder monitors noise in the upper baseband spectrum. Stereo program audio is proportionally blended to mono, minimizing noise in the demodulated left/right program audio output. (Does not affect the composite MPX output signal.)
- Overdeviation Limiter: An internal clipping circuit limits the MPX output to a maximum level equivalent to +-100kHz carrier deviation.
- Program Line Outputs: Left and right channel active-balanced outputs deliver OdBm into 600 ohms at +-75kHz carrier deviation
- Frequency Response (program audio output): +-0.5dB, 20Hz-15kHz. De-emphasis may be jumpered for 75uS or 50uS characteristic.
- Noise (program audio output): Better than 60dB below +-75kHz deviation with 1mV or greater RF input.
- Remote Control Logic: Independent contact closures to ground will initiate forced-mono reception, select the narrow IF bandwidth, defeat the output muting feature, and defeat the “blend" function.
- Fault Indicators: Front-panel indication of a low signal (mute level) condition, loss of program audio, and excessive multipath distortion in the received signal.
- Remote Alarm Provision: Open-collector NPN transistor switches saturate to ground for a low signal condition and for loss of program audio.
- Power Requirement: 105-130VA C or 210-255VAC, 50/60Hz; 20W.
- Size and Weight: 1 3/4"H x 19"W x 6"D (1U): 7 Ibs.