JK Audio Innkeeper 2 Broadcast Digital Hybrid Phone Line Console Telco Interface [Refurbished]
( 233330515153) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Very Good Cosmetic Condition • 2 Lines • Auto-Answer for IFB • Was $1,420 • 115V/230V Auto • 1U Rackmount
Photos show the actual item for sale
Used in very good cosmetic condition. No unpictured cables, accessories or documentation included. The manual can be downloaded here if required. The photos show the actual item for sale.
Innkeeper 2 squeezes two independent digital hybrids in a 1U rack space. The front panel keypad, display, and handset jacks provide easy speed dialing and call setup. Digital hybrids allow you to send signals into the phone line while maintaining excellent separation between your voice and the caller. The balanced XLR output jacks contain only the caller’s voice.
Usually Sells for $1,420
Digital hybrids connect audio signals to standard analog telephone lines without the transmit/receive crosstalk common to analog hybrids. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) continuously monitors both the phone line and audio signals to deliver excellent separation. This proprietary, dual-convergence echo canceller algorithm can achieve excellent separation, typically exceeding 50 dB, without any setup and without sending a noise burst down the line.
Full details may be found in the User Manual
The menu driven keypad and back lit display allow you to store 50 phone numbers by name in a phone list. You can also use the display to set features such as the number of rings before auto answer, master send channel selection, and test tone output. An auxiliary telephone jack is provided for each line. The auxiliary telephone is disconnected when you press the “Call" button, and reconnected when you press the “Drop" button.
Innkeeper 2 features Auto-Answer/Auto Disconnect for use in IFB and monitoring applications. Call Conferencing is activated by the front panel Conference button or the Remote Interface Unit. The Conference button joins both calls in a 2-way conference when both lines are off hook. Additional options in the configuration menu allow you to tailor the conference feature to your application. These options determine if audio signals on the Send and Caller XLR jacks are mixed or kept separate during a conference. Other applications include: telephone interviews, talk shows, church PA interface, and conference room full duplex applications.
- Excellent separation of send and receive audio
- Memory / Speed Dial from phone list
- 16 bit DSP technology
- Proprietary auto null algorithm, 50 dB null
- XLR line input, one per line
- XLR master input sends audio to selected lines
- XLR caller output, one per line
- Send & Receive level LED
- Remote control and LED status indication
- Monitor Handset Jacks
- Auto answer/disconnect
- Line Input: (3) Balanced Female XLR, 20k ohms, 500 mV RMS (-4dBu) nom. +10 dBu max
- Line Output: (2) Balanced male XLR, 200 ohms 500 mV RMS (-4dBu) nom. +10 dBu max
- Handset: Front panel handset jacks biased for electret handset (not included)
- Phone Line : (2) RJ11C
- Aux Phone: (2) RJ11C
- Isolation: 1500 VAC
- Ringer: 0.5B REN
- Frequency Response: Telephone Side 200 Hz - 3600 Hz
- Power: 120-240 VAC power supply (internal)
- Size: 19" x 7.3" x 1.75" (26.7 x 18.6 x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.2 pounds