JK Audio RemoteMix C+ Remote Mixer Broadcast Hybrid Phone Line Audio Interface [Refurbished]
( 364083801496) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Very Good Cosmetic Condition • Fully Working • Low Noise AC Power Supply Included • Portable Broadcast Hybrid/Handset Line Tap • Was $595
Here's a lightly used good cosmetic condition RemoteMix C+ phone interface, fully working and supplied with a low noise regulated output AC power supply. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded here (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1509/JK_Audio_RemoteMix_C+_Manual.pdf).
The RemoteMix C+ is a combined audio mixer, headphone amplifier and telephone hybrid in one. It’s perfect for remote broadcasts, sporting events, and field reporting from any location.
Simply plug the RemoteMix C+ into an analog phone line, connect a couple of microphones and headphones, and you’re ready to call into the station.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
Switch the "Phone Line" switch to "Dial/Talk" and you will hear a dial tone. Now dial using the RemoteMix C+ keypad. In your headphones, you will hear a mix of both microphones and the line in jack, as well as the audio coming back from the other side of the phone call. This headphone mix also comes out of the back of the unit on an RCA jack and on an XLR balanced jack, which are adjustable from line level to mic level for PA system or tape deck feeds. The built-in time-delayed peak limiter helps to control transmit levels.
You can also connect the RemoteMix C+ to a cellular telephone equipped with a fax/modem interface, which converts your cell phone into the equivalent of a standard RJ-11 phone jack. Just connect the interface between the RemoteMix C+ phone line jack and your cell phone and you are ready to go wireless. Contact your cell phone dealer for fax/modem interface availability.
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs with independent level controls. Mic 1 input is mic/line switchable.
- Two 1/4" Headphone Jacks adjustable with "Headphones" control.
- RCA Line Input accepts line level signals. Adjustable with the "Line In" control.
- RCA Line Output delivers a line level signal containing the phone + mic mix. Adjustable to mic level with the "Line Out" control.
- Balanced XLR Output delivers a line level signal containing the phone + mic mix. Adjustable to mic level with the "Line Out" control.
- RJ-11 Jack for use with conventional phone lines. Also has an auxiliary handset input for use as a standard telephone. Handset jack is biased for electret microphone types.
- Time Delayed Peak Limiter helps to control transmit levels. The peak limiter has a three second delay before clipping and audio. This allows for normal speech patterns as well as brief exclamations to be broadcast unhindered.
- Two 9 Volt Batteries (not included) will power the unit for 36 hours. The batteries are installed parallel so the unit can run on only one battery if necessary. An AC adapter is also included with the unit.
- DTMF/Pulse Keypad for dialing out. Tone/Pulse switch located under the battery door.