Junger Audio B46 Level Magic AES Digital Audio Broadcast Processor AGC Leveler [Refurbished]
( 234500812027) )
Excellent Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • AES Digital I/O & Balanced Analog • 'Level Magic' • TV/Radio Broadcast Audio Signal Loudness Leveler
A lightly used audio leveler which does not
have the the SDI video option installed. The photos show the actual
item for sale. No cables, documents or accessories are included - the
manual may be downloaded in PDF format here if required (www.prostudioconnection.net/2203/Junger_b46_manual.pdf).
The digital dynamics processor b46 is a professional
studio device that is performing automated levelling of digital audio
The dynamic range processor principles developed by Jünger Audio enable level managing devices like compressors, AGC and limiters to be produced with exceptionally high audio quality, without coloration, pumping, breathing, distortion or modulation effects sometimes associated with this type of processor.
In short, almost inaudible processing - with ease of use. The outstanding quality of the processing is based on the Multi-Loop dynamic range control principle in combination with adaptive controlled processing algorithms developed by Jünger Audio.
The unit is easy to operate and requires only a limited number of settings to be made by the user to achieve optimum results. All other parameters necessary for inaudible processing are continuously automatically controlled in response to changes in the programme signal.
- 4-channel digital audio levelling processor
- Various link modes: 4-ch, stereo 1/2 or 3/4, ch1...4 independent
- Adjustable input gain (channel independent) -15...+15 dB
- Adaptive controlled audio levelling processing
- AGC, Transient Processor, Limiter
- User friendly preset and recall function (10 presets)'
- Pairwise bit transparent mode input to output
- Extern sync mode, AES/EBU or VIDEO (or SDI if optional SDI-interface is present)
- RS-422 interface for serial remote
- GPI interface for parallel remote control, tally output