Logitek Pre 10 Input Stereo Extender Selector Switch Balanced Analog Audio 10S [Used]
( 233264128183) )
Regular price $105.00 Sale price
(1 available in stock)
Very Clean • Fully Working • Physical Switching of Analog Audio / Digital Audio / Telco Lines / Low Voltage Signals etc
Photos show the actual item for sale
Lightly used in excellent cosmetic condition with both plastic covers for the switch label strips included.
- The Logitel Pre-10S input extender is designed to route 10 individual inputs to either of 2 separate outputs or to both outputs simultaneously.
- The row of buttons marked “A OUT" select the input directed to the A outout and the row of buttons marked “B OUT" select the input directed to the B output.
- The unit can also be connected “backwards" to route either of two inputs to any of 10 individual outputs.
- The units use mechanical switches that directly connect the selected input to the output with no impedance buffering. Any loading effects of the equipment connected to the output are passed straight to the equipment connected to the input.
- Because signals are routed via physical switches, this can be used for analog signals (balanced or unbalanced), digital audio, telco lines, low voltage signals etc.