Lucent GPS 40dB High Gain Timing Antenna Lightning Surge Protection & Mount Kit
( 233411610261) )
Regular price $141.00 Sale price
(6 available in stock)
New/Unused • Super-Sensitive GPS Antenna • Part Number Lucent 1AF24477AAAA • 40dB Gain • Integral Lightning Surge Protection • Mounting Kit Included • N Connector
- This is a high gain antenna (40dB rather than the usual 26dB) so it will give you better results if you have to use a longer than ideal downlead drop or if you want to be able to track more satellites.
- It has integrated lightning protection (when attached to a suitably earthed mounting pole) which avoids the additional expense/complexity of a separate surge protector.
- It operates on the usual 5V supplied by most receivers so it should suit most GPS receivers.
- The item is new and unused.
- In the case of multiple purchases I may combine two units into a single carton to avoid dimensional weight surcharges.
- Photos show the actual model for sale
- The 1AF24477AAAA timing reference antenna is specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments. The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
- The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- Their unique radome shape sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching. The antenna comes with surge compliant mounting that addresses industry grounding requirements.
- The antenna provides integrated, on-board lightning protection capability that alleviates the need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors.
- The antenna also features ESD, reverse polarity protection and transit voltage suppression.