Masterclock MCR-PCI Computer Precision Real Time Clock Reference Add-In Card [Used]
( 283579836079) )
Used • Internal battery-backed real-time clock • Accuracy of ± 1min/year • Internal Time Reference for PCs • Provides Millisecond Accuracy to Windows Applications • Real time clock chip & oscillator with temperature compensation • Time in hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds
An used precision timekeeping card for a PCI slot. Seller warranty does not cover the on-board rechargeable button cell. I can send the buyer the install files by email if required, but note that the latest versions of Windows may not be officially supported.
Description - MCR-PCI Master Clock Reference PCI Card
The master clock reference (MCR) card is a PCI card that provides stable accurate time and date information for a Windows PC. The card uses a Real Time Clock (RTC) chip and oscillator with temperature compensation to stabilize the PC clock. The MCRPCI maintains PC accuracy to 165 ms/day, or 1 minute per year. The on-board clock runs from a backup battery in the absence of power from the PC.
- Accurate clock reference for PCs
- Provide millisecond accuracy to applications and automation systems
- Supplied with software to allow user to set the card which then sets the PC clock
- Ability to update from stable external time source using DLLs and APIs for custom programming; includes sample source code
- Real Time Clock chip & oscillator with temperature compensation
- Drivers and APIs included for Windows 98/ME/NT/2000 and XP
- Stability of ± 165 ms per day