Meinberg HF 2015 Rohde Schwarz GPS Timing Receiver Antenna w/ Downconverter [Used]
( 234537308220) )
Used, Very Good Condition • Rohde Schwarz/Meinberg Compatible • Part HF2015 • Integral Downconverter • GPS Antenna
Item is used in excellent cosmetic condition with minimal signs of having been installed outdoors. Note that this antenna will only work with Meinberg receivers. The inbuilt down-converter allows long cable runs over generic Coax cable. No unpictured accessories are included. The connector on the underside is an N-Female. This is a multiple item listing so there will be some very small non-performance affecting cosmetic differences between units.
The GPS antenna combines a planar antenna and a frequency converter, which translates the high-frequency phase-modulated spread spectrum signal of the GPS system to an intermediate frequency. This way a standard coaxial cable (e.g. RG58) can be used for the connection with the GPS clock and a distance of up to 300 meters (with RG58) or even 700 meters (with a low-loss cable type like RG213) between receiver and antenna is possible without additional amplifier.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
GPS reception can only be reliable if the antenna has a free view of the sky, therefore it needs to be installed at a suitable location, e.g. on a rooftop. The unit is remotely powered by the connected GPS receiver (via the antenna cable) and can be used only with GPS equipment from Meinberg.
- Frequency Range: Receive frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Converter: Local oscillator to converter frequency:: 10 MHz, First IF frequency: 35,4 MHz
- Physical dimensions Dimensions of the GPS Antenna - see datasheet.
- Antenna connector type-N connector
- Bandwith 9 MHz
- Power supply 12V ... 18V, @ 100mA (provided via antenna cable)
- Form Factor ABS plastic case for outdoor installation (IP66)
- Ambient temperature -40 ... 65°C