NEW Gentner TS612 6 Line Broadcast Digital Hybrid Talk Show Phone Interface
( 233821420169) )
Never Deployed • Mint Condition • Late Model • Industry-Standard Talk Show Screening/Interface Unit • Gentner/Comrex TS612 • 6-Line Digital Hybrid Broadcast Phone Interface
Photos show the actual item for sale
Here's a rare chance to acquire an unused Gentner TS612 6 Line broadcast phone hybrid mainframe. The unit is is in mint condition and ships in plain packaging. The photos show the actual item for sale. No unpictured accessories are included. The matching control surface and line interface module are listed separately. Full product details may be obtained from the User Manual at https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/Gentner_TS612_Manual.pdf.
This listing is for a Gentner Digital Hybrid broadcast phone-in interface - which connects a telephone line to your broadcast console.
A computer-controlled line optimization process (the burst of white noise you hear when the DJ or screener answers the call) ensures that the system is adjusted for the specific line conditions associated with each incoming call.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
Manufacturer's Product Overview
The TS612 is a multi-line telephone system designed to bring caller audio into a broadcast situation.
The mainframe contains two internal digital hybrids that provide high-quality interface to six telephone lines (expandable to 12). The dual hybrids allow the TS612 to operate as a single-studio telephone system able to conference up to four callers simultaneously or as a two-studio system able to conference two callers to each studio.
The TS612 supports a dedicated call-screening control surface (not included). An off-air screener takes incoming calls and places them in a screened-hold queue.
The on-air talent or producer presses the NEXT button on the main control surface (not included) and the call is immediately on-air.
The integrated mix-minus provides superior audio quality and simple installation. Automatic gain control (AGC) provides consistent audio levels on all calls. The TS612 can be configured to operate as a single-studio dual hybrid system, or as two independent studios with a single digital hybrid for each studio. The system is expandable to accommodate up to 9 studios sharing 12 telephone lines.
- Split-Caller mode brings the two hybrid outputs to the audio console independently.
- Split-Hybrid mode brings the two hybrid outputs to the console independently and returns your program mix to the TS612 on two separate channels.
- Previous-Hold places calls on hold automatically when you select another line.
- Two-Button Hold allows you to place a single call on hold when two or more lines are conferenced together.
- Two-Button Off allows you to disconnect any line by pressing the OFF button followed by the button for the line to be disconnected.
- 6 or 12 lines
- Auto Mix-Minus
- RS-232 control (Enhanced)
- Drop-in console panels
- Expandable system
- Optional screener air control
- Aux I/O control (Enhanced)
- Held audio input for callers on hold
The above features believed to be supported by the installed software revision, but this is not guaranteed