Orban Optimod FM 2200-D AES/EBU Digital Audio On Air Stereo Broadcast Processor [Refurbished]
( 363460701754) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Analog & AES/EBU I/O • Digital Broadcast Processor • Ideal for FM, Webcasting, DAB etc
This listing is for a used Orban Optimod-FM 2200 Digital Stereo Encoder with Digital I/O, Protection Structure, Two-Band Structure. Accepts 115V/230V (switchable, ships set to 115V) and switchable to 50µs or 75µs pre-emphasis. Cosmetic condition is very good. This is the version with the AES Digital Audio inputs and outputs. A few nicks and scratches in the paintwork have been retouched with matching paint so the unit will look smart in your rack.
Orban’s OPTIMOD-FM 2200 DIGITAL Audio Processor is a complete audio processing system for broadcast.
Further information may be obtained from the user manual which can be downloaded
The 2200-D is configured for analog inputs and outputs as well as AES/EBU digital inputs and outputs - so the unit can be used for analog FM signals, Webcasting, digital broadcasting as well as Eureka 147 DAB.
- Universal transmitter protection and audio processing for FM broadcast. The 2200 can be configured to interface ideally with any commonly-found transmission system in the world.
- User-friendly Interface: A simple liquid-crystal display (LCD) makes setup, adjustment and programming easy. Front panel bargraphs show metering functions of the processing preset in use. Push one of the clearly labeled soft keys to RECALL a preset, to MODIFY PROCESSING, or to access SYSTEM SETUP controls.
- 8 factory-programmed presets, based on Orban’s Two-Band and Protection/Limiting Processing Structures. These presets can be modified and saved.
- 8 user presets to store customized settings.
- Pre-emphasis limiting for the internationally-used pre-emphasis curves of 50µs and 75µs. The pre-emphasis control is almost never audibly apparent, producing a clean, open sound with subjective brightness matching the original program.
- Extremely tight peak control; overshoot is limited to ±0.3dB!
- DSP-based stereo encoder (stereo generator) produces a circuit with excellent specs, high stability, and uncompromising baseband spectrum control.
- Remote-control, via optically-isolated terminals that can be operated with contact closures (to facilitate interfacing to older-technology remote controls).
- Built-in line-up tone generator facilitating quick and accurate level setting in any system and a Bessel Null tone for calibrating modulation.