ptf 1203C Broadband 10MHz 1x12 RF Distribution Amplifier 900KHz - 50MHz 115/230V [Refurbished]
( 284809248342) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • 12 Way RF Distribution Amplifier • PTF 1203C • 50 Ohm BNC Connectors • 900KHz to 50MHz Bandwidth
A lightly used PTF 1203C RF distribution amplifier that offers
twelve buffered BNC outputs. The unit has been tested to confirm that it
works as it should by passing a 10MHz sine wave through each output.
The photos show the actual item for sale. Full details may be
obtained from the User Manual at https://www.prostudioconnection.net/2205/PTF_1203C_Manual.pdf
- The ptf 1203C Broadband RF Distribution amplifier provides high performance frequency references for laboratory or system use.
- The ptf 1203C uses two stages of input signal buffering to distribute the input signal to 12 separate outputs, and insure maximum isolation between individual output signals.
- In most applications the phase noise capibility of the ptf 1203C will outperform the input signal performance to such a degree that no additive phase noise will be noticeable on the outputs.
- Isolation output to output is >100 dB and harmonics are < -40 dB.
- Input Frequencies 900kHz to 50MHz
- 12 Broadband Outputs
- Low Additive Phase Noise
- Isolation (>100dB typical)
- Low Cost
- Convenient 1U, 19″ rack mount package
- RF Outputs: 12
- Frequency Range: 900kHz to 50MHz
- Level: 1V rms (13dBm)
- Harmonic Distortion: < -40 dB
- Non-Harmonic Distortion: < -80 dB
- Isolation: > 90dB
- Connector:s BNC
- RF Input: 900kHz to 50MHz, 1V rms
- Alarm Output: Summary alarm (9 pin ‘D’)
- Indicators: Power(Green LED) Alarm(Red LED)