Ramsey FM35 FM35BWT Stereo Low Power FM Home Gym Audio HiFi Transmitter LCD LPFM [Refurbished]
( 284043408017) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • 1 Watt Output (Adjustable) • Low Power Stereo FM Transmitter • Great for Church, iPod, TV, HiFi, Video, TV etc • RCA Inputs • Lightly Used
A lightly used low power transmitter which may be used to send stereo audio over short-ish distances to a standard FM receiver. Judging by the internals, this is the 1 Watt output version of the FM35 that was intended for overseas applications. Therefore in the USA you may need to dial down the output power (via the front panel adjustment) to limit the range, per FCC specifications. These are commonly used in Churches and Gyms etc to send audio to listener's car or portable receivers. If you want greater coverage then raise the unit as high as you can and place it where it will have a direct line of sight to the receiver, with no metal objects in the way or in the vicinity. Also using a quality roof type FM antenna connected to the antenna jack should also improve transmission range.
- Synthesized 87.9MHz to 108.1MHz for no frequency drift! Direct digital input of frequency, no jumpers or DIP switches!
- Extruded, rugged metal case, all lines have RF chokes, and fully regulated for the cleanest sounding low noise performance yet!
- BNC style RF output for easy, reliable connections.
- Fully digitally controlled transmit power for custom coverage capabilities!
- Digital volume and balance controls for easy audio level adjustments.
- Runs from 13.8-16VDC, included 115V AC adapter.
- Quality of signal indicator lets you know when you have a good signal or over-modulated signal. Lets you know when to turn it up, or down!
- Great for schools, health clubs, yard casting, drive-in movie theaters, haunted rides, amusement parks, churches, etc!
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
The Ramsey FM35 is a true SYNTHESIZED STEREO FM broadcast transmitter, which any person may use in accordance with the rules of their nation’s telecommunications authority. The FM30’s low-power broadcasting capability and other practical uses can be fun and interesting for people of all ages, but the FM35 is not a toy. We will refer to the FCC regulations frequently in the manual and provide you with some information necessary to enjoy the FM35's capabilities in accordance with the law.
Typical uses for the FM35 include the following:
- Extension of home stereo system and computer audio - without wires.
- Listening aid for auditoriums, churches.
- Student-operated school radio station.
- College dorm favorite music broadcast service.
- Drive-ins, haunted hayrides, amusement parks, etc.
- Short-range, two-channel experiments and demonstrations.
We think you will be very pleased with the transmitting range, low noise, audio quality, frequency stability and stereo channel separation of this buildit-yourself synthesized FM stereo transmitter. If you follow our assembly directions carefully and use your FM35 in accordance with applicable FCC rules, a whole new world of sharing music, news and views with friends and neighbors awaits you.
- Frequency Range: 87.9-108.1 MHz
- Power Output: 0-1.0W continuously variable, rear panel BNC output
- Pre-Emphasis: 75uS (internally modifiable to 50uS)
- Audio Inputs: Line level left and right RCA connectors
- Controls: Power on/off
- Digital Controls: Frequency, 256 step audio level, 256 step RF output level, 256 step audio balance, mono/stereo
- Setup Digital Display: Setup frequency, setup audio levels, setup audio balance, setup RF output level, setup mono/stereo, save settings
- Normal Digital Display: Frequency, RF power output, quality of signal
- VCO Lock Display: Front panel LED
- Power Requirements: 13.8 to 16VDC, 500mA max, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz switching supply included
- Enclosure: RF shielded anodized extruded aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.55″W x 6.45″D x 1.5″H