RDL STD-10K Passive 1:3 Splitter Combiner Divider Radio Design Labs Stick On [Refurbished]
( 282650693416) )
Regular price $19.12 Sale price
(4 available in stock)
Like New • Guaranteed • Used, Good Condition • 1:3 or 2:2 Working • Balanced or Unbalanced Audio
- Each STD module is a resistive branching network with RF filtering on each of the four channels.
- Any channel, A through D, may be either an input or an output. This permits combining stereo signals into mono inputs, splitting mono signals to multiple inputs, and even combining microphones with output shorting switches into a single amplifier input.
- This is the 10 k? model.
- All inputs and outputs are balanced.
Usually Sells for $53
- 10 k ohms Operation
- Combine Audio Signals to a Single Output
- Filter RF from an Audio Line
- Combine Stereo Signals
- Feed a Mono Signal to Stereo Inputs
- Combine Multiple Mics to a Single Amp
- Compactness of RDL STICK-ONs