Spectracom 9183 TCXO GPS NTP Network Time Server Receiver Atomic Clock IRIG-B [Refurbished]
( 283659408588) )
Tested/Guaranteed • TCXO Oscillator • Fully Working • 10MHz, IRIG-B & 1PPS Outputs • 10MHz GPSDO • Network Master Clock • NTP Server • Includes 115/230V Power Supply
Photos show the actual item for sale
This is a lightly used Spectracom 9183 GPS Synchronized NTP time server which has a TCXO oscillator installed. The unit has been tested (results below) and been found to be working as it should. The photos show the actual item for sale. No rack ears are included but they can be ordered from Spectracom if required. A professional grade outdoor antenna will be required. I usually have some listed separately, contact me if you need a recommendation. The antenna voltage is 5V so almost any professional grade GPS antenna should work well. In any case the antenna will need a complete view of the sky for the unit to function correctly. The listing comprises the items you see in the images only. No additional accessories, cables or documents are included.
You can obtain more information from the User Manual
The NetClock/GPS, Model 9183 time server is ideally suited for delivering world-wide, split-second timing to mission critical systems. The new NetClock/GPS offers additional reliability features. An internal crystal oscillator maintains time standard if time reference is lost.
The Spectracom NetClock/GPS time server automatically tracks up to twelve satellites simultaneously, and provides extremely accurate timing by synchronizing to the satellites' atomic clocks.
A variety of time code outputs are included to meet the requirements of numerous systems - A 10/100 BaseT LAN Port, two RS-232 serial ports, two RS-485 data bus ports, IRIG B/E AM/TTL, plus a frequency output of 1 PPS. Alarm outputs and programmable timer outputs are also provided.
Enhanced security features can be enabled or disabled: Secure Shell (SSH), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Secure Copy Protocol (SCP), Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with host access restriction, ensure operational integrity.
- Stratum 1 NTP/SNTP Time Server via GPS
- Meets NENA PSAP Master Clock Standard #04-002
- Ideal for synchronizing 9-1-1 systems with computer networks, CAD, Radio, Voice Recorder, ANI/ALI, LAN/WAN, Clients, Servers and Wall Clocks
- Meets regulatory compliance standards including Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and OATS
- Supports internal audits, including: audit trails, time stamping records, log files and data archiving
- Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- Remote diagnostics, upgrades, configuration and control over secure communication link
- Automatic adjustment for local time, daylight saving time, year and leap second
- Web-based user interface with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection
- Secure remote login and file transfer with Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Copy Protocol (SCP)
- Solid State