Spectracom 9383 Netclock/GPS OCXO NTP Time Server Atomic Clock 10MHz Oscillator [Refurbished]
( 283976629129) )
Tested/Guaranteed • OCXO 10MHz Oscillator Upgrade • Atomic Clock Time Receiver • IPv4 & IPv6 • Includes 115V/230V Power Supply
Actual item for sale
This is a used Spectracom 9383 GPS Synchronized NTP time server. It has the high stability OCXO 10MHz oscillator installed. The firmware has been upgraded to the latest version (v3.6.7) using factory-supplied content.
You can obtain more information from the User Manual
An outdoor antenna with a full view of the sky is recommended for a permanent installation and for achieving the highest level of time accuracy as the unit will need to track 8+ satellites to achieve this. I usually have some suitable types listed - I can provide a recommendation if required. The listing comprises the items you see in the images only. No additional accessories, cables or documents are included.
Usually Sells for $4,887 (+ OCXO upgrade charge)
- Enhanced security features ensure operational integrity and can be enabled or disabled based on your needs. These features include remote login and file transfer capabilities, providing the utmost security using industry standard interfaces.
- The simplicity of installation, ease of management, and reliable operation of the 9383 reduces the cost of network administration. It includes full SNMP capability, support for enterprise directory servers to authenticate users, internal and external logging and monitoring of error messages through Syslog, DHCP for installation convenience, and IPv4/IPv6 dual stack for future network modernization.
- Enhanced reliability features include the optional oven-stabilized crystal oscillator (OCXO) to maintain timing if the GPS reference is lost. It provides stable 10 MHz and 1PPS outputs for communications systems.
- Model 9383 can track up to twelve GPS satellites simultaneously, providing highly accurate timing by synchronizing to the satellites’ atomic clocks. A variety of time codes are available to meet the requirements of numerous systems.
- Alarm outputs and programmable timer relays are also provided.
- Stratum 1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server
- Peering and stratum 2 (up to 15) via NTP servers
- Precision GPS time reference
- Security features: IPSec, SSL, SNMP v3, SSH, SCP, SFTP
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Multiple time code outputs, including 10MHz, 1PPS, IRIG
- Web-based user interface
- Remote diagnostics, flash upgrades, configuration, and control over secure communication link
- GPS back-up oscillator
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time stamped records, log files and data archiving
- Supports centralized user authentication (LDAP, RADIUS) and logging (Syslog)
- RoHS compliant / UL approved
- Meets NENA PSAP Master Clock Standard #04-002
- Ideal for synchronizing 9-1-1 systems, computer networks, CAD, radio consoles, voice and video recorders, ANI/ALI, and display clocks
- Hardened case design for vehicular applications
- Encrypted GPS (SAASM) option meets Joint Chiefs Instruction CJCSI 6130.01C
- IPv6 tested and approved (required in all US federal government core networks)
- Tested to MIL-STD-810F (incl. shock and vibration)
- IRIG input/output supports legacy infrastructure
- NTP capabilities – Peering, Stratum 2, Autokey
- Supports centralized user authentication (LDAP, RADIUS)