Spectracom 9489 Netclock/GPS NTP Network Time Server Atomic Clock Receiver TCXO [Refurbished]
( 363926800306) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Excellent Condition • GPS, GLONASS & Galileo Reception • New Rack Ears Included • TCXO Oscillator • Latest Firmware • 115V/230V Auto Power
Photos show the actual item for sale. Rack ears are also included.
Item is very lightly used and in close to mint costmetic condition. The rack ears are new and unused. The unit has been tested to confirm that it works as it should - screenshots of the actual item under test are shown below. This model has the later GPS receiver installed and so it can receive the GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo satellite constellations simultaneously (with appropriate antenna), tracking 18 or more satellites at most times with a roof mounted antenna. You can receive up to three GNSS constellations simultaneously. The base list price for the 9489 is about $3,300. This unit also has the standard TCXO oscillator for free-running operation when needed. The firmware is the latest version available at the time of listing (v5.9.4). No antenna is included but almost any professional 5V conical antenna should work well provided that it is located outdoors with a full view of the sky. I can provide a recommendation if required.
You can obtain more information from the User Manual
Usually Sells for $3,357
Enhanced security features ensure operational integrity and can be enabled or disabled based on your needs. These features include remote login and fi le transfer capabilities, providing the utmost security using industry standard interfaces.
The simplicity of installation, ease of management, and reliable operation of the 9489 reduces the cost of network administration. It includes full SNMP capability, support for enterprise directory servers to authenticate users, internal and external logging and monitoring of error messages through Syslog, SNMP Traps and e-mail alert notifications, DHCP for installation convenience, and IPv4/IPv6 dual stack for future network modernization. A new browser-based user interface allows for easy monitoring and configuration changes.
Model 9489 can track up to twelve GPS satellites simultaneously, providing highly accurate timing by synchronizing to the satellites’ atomic clocks. A variety of time codes on multiple ports are included to meet the requirements of numerous systems. A 1PPS signal is also available for device synchronization and advanced testing.
- Stratum 1 NTP v2, v3, v4 Time Server
- Precision GPS time reference
- Peering and stratum 2 (up to 15) via NTP servers
- High bandwidth NTP performance
- Synchronizes security systems, computers, network elements (including PLC’s, IED’s, telemetry systems), specialty devices, display clocks
- Meets regulatory compliance standards: Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, OATS
- Supports internal audits including: audit trails, time-stamped records, log files, data archiving
- Web-based user interface
- IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Supports centralized user authentication (LDAP, RADIUS) and logging (Syslog)
- Remote diagnostics, flash upgrades, configuration, and control over secure communication link
- Security features: IPSec, SSL, SNMP v3, SSH,SCP, SFTP
- Alert notifications via SNMP Traps and directed e-mail alert