Symetrix Airtools 6100 40 Sec AES Digital Profanity Delay Broadcast DUMP Button [Refurbished]
( 284223408792) )
Good Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • 39.4 Second Broadcast Profanity Delay • AES Digital I/O • Balanced Analog I/O • Variable DUMP Times • Variable Rebuild Rate • 115/230V
Photos show the actual item for sale
A used Broadcast Profanity Delay unit with AES Digital and balanced analog connections on XLR jacks. Note that this unit will only increment the delay up to a maximum of 39.4 seconds, and not the normal 40 seconds. I don't know why this the case, but I have seen this before on a 6100 and it does not affect the performance or reliability of the unit. If you set a delay of more than 39.4 seconds the unit will show adding delay indefinitely, but the operation will be stable. There are variable delay build rates and strategies. The unit has been fully tested to confirm correct operation (other than the delay length issue). The photos show the actual item for sale. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded from https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1610/Airtools_6100_Manual.pdf if required.
The AirTools 6100 is a 24-bit digital delay unit for live broadcast that prevents unwanted profanity or comments from reaching the airwaves. It adds digital audio I/O and TC89 timecode integration to the 6000's feature set.
Full details may be obtained from
the User Manual at
Engineered by Symetrix, the AirTools 6100 offers advanced delay technology with up to 40 seconds of user-definable delay at a full 20 kHz range of stereo bandwidth. When it comes to broadcast audio delay, the AirTools 6100 offers more of the features you need at a better price.
- Up to 40 seconds of delay (user programmable in 0.1 second increments).
- Full 20 kHz stereo bandwidth, perfect for music and speech.
- Advanced delay technology - user selectable delay algorithms.
- Remotely controlled from the AirTools RC-6000 or from your custom panel (remote control not included).
- Standard AES3/EBU digital input and output as well as analog I/O.
- TC89 clock input and output for display of time in delay.
- Automation Control Interface (closure inputs & output relays) for seamless segues.
- Backwards compatible with the Symetrix RC-610 and most existing custom wiring.