Symetrix Airtools 6100 40 Sec AES Digital Profanity Delay Broadcast DUMP Button [Refurbished]
( 363043859251) )
Excellent, Near Mint Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • 40 Second Broadcast Profanity Delay • AES Digital I/O • Balanced Analog I/O • Variable DUMP Times • Variable Rebuild Rate • 115/230V
Photos show the actual item for sale
A lightly used Broadcast Profanity Delay unit in close to mint condition with AES Digital and balanced analog connections on XLR jacks. Supports up to 40 seconds of delay with dump times of between 8 and 40 seconds. Variable delay build rates and strategies. Unit has been fully tested to confirm correct operation. The photos show the actual item for sale. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded from https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1610/Airtools_6100_Manual.pdf if required.
The AirTools 6100 is a 24-bit digital delay unit for live broadcast that prevents unwanted profanity or comments from reaching the airwaves. It adds digital audio I/O and TC89 timecode integration to the 6000's feature set.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
Engineered by Symetrix, the AirTools 6100 offers advanced delay technology with up to 40 seconds of user-definable delay at a full 20 kHz range of stereo bandwidth. When it comes to broadcast audio delay, the AirTools 6100 offers more of the features you need at a better price.
- Up to 40 seconds of delay (user programmable in 0.1 second increments).
- Full 20 kHz stereo bandwidth, perfect for music and speech.
- Advanced delay technology - user selectable delay algorithms.
- Remotely controlled from the AirTools RC-6000 or from your custom panel (remote control not included).
- Standard AES3/EBU digital input and output as well as analog I/O.
- TC89 clock input and output for display of time in delay.
- Automation Control Interface (closure inputs & output relays) for seamless segues.
- Backwards compatible with the Symetrix RC-610 and most existing custom wiring.