Symmetricom SyncServer 40dB GPS Antenna AeroAntenna AT2775 5V-12V 142-618-50
( 362858672330) )
Brand New • 5V-12V • Symmetricom Part 142-618-50 • 41dB Gain • 50' Downlead • Mounting Pipe & Clips • AeroAntenna Part AT2775-40
An unused Symmetricom 142-618-50 / AeroAntenna 2775-40 antenna. They are functionally identical.
If you have one of the Symmetricom professional GPS Master Clocks, you'll probably know that the antenna supply voltage is (unusually) 12 Volts and that if you connect to your receiver a generic GPS antenna such as those most commonly offered you'll fry the antenna as almost all other antennae expect only 5 Volts of power.
Here's your chance to pick up a new antenna that is specifically matched to the needs of the Symmetricom time servers. This antenna will also work with receivers supplying 5V.
The antenna is new in the manufacturer's poly bag and the two mounting clips are included as shown.
The general specifications for the 142-618-50 antenna are:
- Gain 41dB
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +70°C (–40°F to +158°F)
- Storage Temperature: –55° to +85° C (–67°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: 100% condensing
- Power: 5V-12V (supplied by receiver)
- Cable length - approx 50 feet
The cable specifications for the 142-614 antenna are:
- Type: RG-59
- Length: 50 feet (15.24 meters)
- Weight: 1.2 lb. (0.545 kg)
- Humidity: All weather, outdoors
- Connectors: BNC male