Symmetricom TrueTime 142-6150 GPS Antenna Up/Down Converter Kit 140 150-615 NEW
( 285401056177) )
New Old Stock • Plain Packaging • GPS Antenna Up/Down Converter Kit • Symmetricom TrueTime 142-6150 • 140-615, 150-615
An new and unused Up/Down Converter Kit for a GPS receiver. You will need to obtain the downlead that runs between the Antenna module and the Upconverter unit (which is placed next to the receiver). That cable should have a TNC connector at the antenna end and a BNC connector at the receiver end.
- An GPS antenna down/up converter is required when signal losses in the antenna cable limit the distance between the receiver and the antenna assembly.
- Many applications requiring cable lengths to 1500 feet will benefit from the use of a down/up converter assembly.
- At just over 250 feet in cable length, the benefits can be realized using a down/up converter assembly versus the use of low loss cable and amplifiers.
- Signal strengths and noise immunity are the main advantages of using the antenna down/up converter assembly, as well as the cost benefits over the use of low loss cable and amplifiers.
- The system will operate from 12V ±10%25. Power may be supplied by using the included power supply.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual at
What's in the Box
- 140-615 Antenna/Downconverter Unit
- 150-615 Matched Upconverter Unit
- 12" Antenna Mounting Post
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 3' Upconverter to Receiver Patch Cable
- 2 Hose Clips for Antenna Mounting
- AC Power Cable for Power Supply