Symmetricom TrueTime 150-615 GPS Up Converter 140-615 Antenna Upconverter 6150
( 363013162610) )
Regular price $225.00 Sale price
(1 available in stock)
Symmetricom/TrueTime • GPS Antenna Upconverter • Part Number 150-615 • New Old Stock in Plain Packaging
Photos show the actual item for sale
An unused Upconverter unit for use with a GPS receiver. It works with the 140-615 matched Downconverting antenna (listed separately). There are several different variants of up/downconverters available and they need to be correctly paired to function. It wil not work with the "bullet" style Downconverting antennae such as were offered with the XL-AK, XL-DC receivers etc.
- An GPS antenna down/up converter is required when signal losses in the antenna cable limit the distance between the receiver and the antenna assembly.
- Many applications requiring cable lengths to 1500 feet will benefit from the use of a down/up converter assembly.
- At just over 250 feet in cable length, the benefits can be realized using a down/up converter assembly versus the use of low loss cable and amplifiers.
- Signal strengths and noise immunity are the main advantages of using the antenna down/up converter assembly, as well as the cost benefits over the use of low loss cable and amplifiers.
- The system will operate from 12V ±10%. Power may be supplied by using the included power supply.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
What's in the Box
- 150-615 Matched Upconverter Unit
- 12V DC Power Supply
- 3' Upconverter to Receiver Patch Cable
- AC Power Cable for Power Supply