Telos 100 Delta Digital Broadcast Hybrid Phone Line Interface Audio Console IFB [Refurbished]
( 362798184462) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Great Phone Audio Quality • Automatic Digital Nulling • Dual Outputs • Auto 115V/230V Power
Photos show the actual item for sale
Not the newest model available, but these do offer a lot more options for adjusting the audio and hybrid action to suit your line, format and taste. Many buyers report that the audio quality from this design sounds better on air than many later models employing a more computerized approach. Note that while the rear panel is populated with AES/EBU digital audio jacks, I believe that this capability was never implemented in the firmware of this range of units. Item is used and has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. No printed manual is included, but a copy may be obtained here if required.
The Telos 100 Delta
The Telos 100 Delta uses advanced digital signal processing (DSP) techniques and is capable of the most natural sounding, two way conversation even on the most difficult telephone lines.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual
In addition to superior trans-hybrid loss for fullduplex audio, the Telos 100 Delta achieves consistent output level and improved tonal quality from the telephone line. Smart digital gain control and DDEQ dynamic digital equalization offer the highest level of caller intelligibility possible. In addition, callers can be monitored through open speakers without feedback
We are pleased to offer you the Telos 100 Delta, the telephone hybrid by which all others are judged.
- True digital, with all processing performed in the digital domain.
- Trans-hybrid loss greater than 50dB.
- Three band, DDEQ dynamic digital equalizer to dramatically improve caller audio.
- Sophisticated, adjustable automatic gain control for perfectly matched levels.
- Two remotely selectable, adjustable caller override controls.
- Excellent in applications where open monitor speakers are used.
- Two audio inputs that are mixed together. One input is selectable for mic or line level, the other is line level.
- Two audio outputs designed to ease creation of multiple mix-minuses in multi-hybrid installations.
- Full metering of input and output levels and gain reduction, as well as DDEQ equalizer activity.
- Integrates with the Telos family of accessories as part of a complete talk show system.
Features and Benefits
The Telos 100 Delta is the world’s most sophisticated telephone interface. All processing is performed in the digital domain, including:
- An advanced digital auto-nulling hybrid with excellent send audio rejection produces very pure caller audio at the output. The Telos 100 Delta can automatically adapt to each new call.
- DDEQ digital dynamic equalization to improve the tonal quality of caller audio by automatically correcting spectral degradation. This revolutionary technology, introduced by Telos, results in more accurate and intelligible caller audio.
- Logarithmic (dB linear) automatic gain control (AGC) for consistent operation over a greater dynamic range. This is a significant improvement over linear gain control schemes as call levels presented to the hybrid may vary as much as 30dB.
- Extremely smart and fast context sensitive output AGC. Processing is only as dense as required for consistent caller levels. This section is cross-coupled to the input section so that telephone line noise and residual hybrid leakage are carefully and cleanly attenuated without low level callers being gated off.
- Two duplex depth settings that can be established and remotely selected. Duplex depth is adjustable on both controls from full-duplex (no ducking) to half-duplex (switching). This allows remote switching from a “live" set-up to one where calls will be recorded prior to airing.
- A subtle, inaudible digital pitch-shifter working together with conditional signal path attenuation to form a two stage feedback suppression system. The 100 Delta allows significant gain-before-feedback when monitoring callers through open monitor speakers.
- High- and low-pass filtering to clean up phone line noise and hum.
Installation and set up of the Telos 100 Delta is simple and straightforward. A unique combination of convenience features and user controls also allow for a high level of customization:
- Two inputs are provided and their signals are internally summed. One input can be either microphone or line level, while the other is line level only.
- Two outputs are provided. One output provides caller audio only. The other output offers a mix of the caller output and the mic/line input, with the balance between these signals adjustable from the 100 Delta’s front panel.
- The input/output structure allows creation of a “local" mix-minus to feed multiple 100 Deltas from a single source.
- Input and output gain levels are set from front panel, multi-turn screwdriver adjustable trimmers.
- The front panel has individual metering for input and output levels and dynamics processing. Additional metering indicates status of the DDEQ processing.
- A Utility Mode eases selection of certain permanent operational modes and puts the unit into various test and debug states.
- The 100 Delta may be turned on and off remotely.
- Product Datasheet (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0413/Telos_100_Delta_Datasheet.pdf)
- User Manual (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0413/Telos_100_Delta_Manual.pdf)