Telos HX2 Dual Digital Hybrid Broadcast Phone Line Audio Interface 2 Lines HX-2 [Refurbished]
( 234957474593) )
Fully Working/Guaranteed • 2 Line Version • Good Condition • Balanced Analog Audio In & Out • Auto-Answer Capability
The photos show the actual item for sale.
A used unit in good cosmetic condition. It has been tested and confirmed to be fully operational. The photos show the actual item for sale. No printed manual us included, but a copy can be downloaded here if required (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/Telos_Hx1-Hx2_Manual.pdf).
The Telos Hx2 represents the highest state-of-the-art in hybrid performance, with Telos processing technologies that take the POTS hybrid to a new level of consistently superior performance, regardless of telephone line characteristics.
Usually Sells for $1,219
Inside the dual-hybrid Hx2, you'll find advanced hybrid technology with new features that significantly sweeten and control caller audio. It comes standard with Auto-Answer, caller disconnect detection, sophisticated new audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, front-panel send and receive audio metering, plus much more.
Omnia processing intuitively manages levels and eq. Extra DSP power is added so even unruly mobile phone audio is brought to submission. The power supply is now internal. New features like built-in Auto-Answer, caller disconnect detection, ingenious audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, and front-panel send and receive audio metering are standard on the Hx.
Telos has reinvented the digital hybrid. It offers more features but costs less. It sounds better and works harder but is easy to configure and simple to install. Make wiggly POTS signals work in your studio for broadcast, podcast or whatever. The Hx2 will make it happen.
For full details please see the User Manual
- Advanced hybrid algorithms
- New symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gate by Omnia, with adjustable gain settings
- Studio adaption and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in situations where open speakers are required
- Adjustable caller override improves performance and allows you to individualize the degree to which the announcer ducks the caller audio
- Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart leveler keeps audio spectrally consistent from call to call
- New EQ High and EQ Low display meters for each hybrid
- Separate Send level and Receive level meters for each hybrid
- Status Symbols make life easier for producers and talent with their animated high-contrast icon display of line status
- Place caller on-hold via front panel button
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count
- Worldwide disconnect signal detection. (loop drop, dial tone, or re-order tone)
- Input/output via analog XLR
- Input switchable between MIC or LINE levels
- Telos 3rd-generation Adaptive Digital Hybrid.
- Telos Exclusive Feedback Reduction Functions.
- Send-to-Caller Processing: High-pass Filter, Frequency Shifter, AGC/Limiter, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option).
- Receive-From-Caller Processing: High-pass “Hum" Filter, Smart AGC / Platform Leveler, Noise Gate, Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic Equalization) 3-band Adaptive Spectral Processor
- Send Analog Inputs: 1 for Hx1, 2 for Hx2 (one per hybrid)
- Connector : XLR Female, Pin 2 High (Active Balanced with RF Protection)
- Input Range: Selectable between MIC and LINE levels
- Line Input Level: Adjustable from -10dBV to +8 dBu (nominal)
- Analog Clip Point : +21 dBu
- Impedance: Bridging, > 50 Ohms
- Analog-to-Digital Converter Resolution: 24 bits
- Receive Analog Outputs: 1 for Hx1, 2 for Hx2 (one per hybrid)
- Connector: XLR Male, Pin 3 High (Active Balanced, RF suppressed
- Output Level: Nominal +4 dBu, fixed
- Impedance: < 50 Ohms
- Digital-to-Analog Converter Resolution: 24 bits
- Headroom Before Clipping: 20 dB headroom above 4 dBU nominal levels
- Frequency Response: 200 to 3400 Hz, +/- 1 dB
- THD+N: < 0.5%25 THD+N using 1 KHz sine wave
- Dynamic Range: Analog in to Analog out, studio loop mode, 10Hz-20Khz. A-weighted: > 92 dB
- SNR: Analog output, referred to -12dBm phone line signal (+4dBu studio out), 10Hz-20Khz a-weighted: > 72 dB
- Trans-Hybrid Loss: Analog phone line with ducking, gate, AGC, EQ
- all OFF relative to +4dBu input level: >55 dB
Analog Telephone Line Connectivity
- Universal interface for worldwide application. Programmable loop current, ring signaling, and flash time. Includes caller ID decoding using Bellcore 212 modem standard.
- Type: Internal auto-ranging, 90–265 VAC auto-switching, 50–60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 100 Watts.