Telos Z/IP ONE AES aptX Remote Studio Codec Audio Over IP Transmission Endpoint [Refurbished]
( 364028671008) )
Very Good Cosmetic Condition • AES Digital Audio I/O • aptX Codec Upgrade Installed • Fully Working • Clear OLED Display Panel • Great for Remote Studio Links or STL Back Up • 1 Rack Unit Format
A lightly used audio over IP codec used to connect a remote broadcast studio to a hub location. This unit has the optional aptX codec installed as well as AES Digital Audio I/O. Cosmetic condition is excellent. OLED screen shows no burn-in. Firmware has been updated to the latest version - 6.0.0r. Full details may be obtained from the User Manual (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1912/ZIP%20ONE_IP_Broadcast_Codec_Manual_C18217004.pdf). The web management log on is set at user:1234.
Z/IP ONE is a 1 RU rack-mount IP codec for remote broadcasting. It’s a single-space rack unit perfect for studios, TOCs and remote kits. Z/IP ONE Includes a full range of codecs including AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG 4 AAC, MPEG 2 AAC, MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722 codecs, plus linear audio. Z/IP ONE supports SIP 2.0 protocol and conforms to N/ACIP standards; it also works with VoIP devices and connects to compatible SIP PBXs.
Usually Sells for $2,996
- Works with wired and wireless IP connections including WiFi, WLAN and UMTS/EVDO networks. [WiFi Adapter not included]
- Exclusive Agile Connection Technology (ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largest choice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AAC- LC, MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722, and linear PCM.
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate streaming and control, LAN for local control with Livewire audio and GPIO; separate WAN for secure connection to wide area networks.
- Livewire, analog and AES/EBU I/O standard.
- Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
- “Push Mode" for one-way network transmission.
- “Multiple Push Mode" for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
- Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations, lets you easily connect to other Z/IP ONE devices without the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticated NAT traversal support.
- Transparent, time-aligned RS-232 channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
- Time-aligned 8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.
- Slim 1RU form factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases.