Telos Z/IP ONE w/ AES Remote Codec Audio Over IP Internet Transmission Endpoint
( 235207291746) )
Excellent Cosmetic Condition • Fully Working • AES Digital Audio Input/Output • 1U Rack Unit Format
A very lightly used audio over IP codec used to connect a remote broadcast studio to a hub location. The unit is in excellent, near mint, cosmetic condition. This unit has the optional AES Digital Audio I/O capability installed. The photos show the actual item for sale. Firmware is version 6.0.0r (the most recent available at the time of listing). Full details may be obtained from the User Manual (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1912/ZIP%20ONE_IP_Broadcast_Codec_Manual_C18217004.pdf).
Z/IP ONE is a 1 RU rack-mount IP codec for remote broadcasting. It’s a single-space rack unit perfect for studios, TOCs and remote kits. Z/IP ONE Includes a full range of codecs including AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG 4 AAC, MPEG 2 AAC, MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722 codecs, plus linear audio. Z/IP ONE supports SIP 2.0 protocol and conforms to N/ACIP standards; it also works with VoIP devices and connects to compatible SIP PBXs.
Usually Sells for $2,471
- Works with wired and wireless IP connections including WiFi, WLAN and UMTS/EVDO networks. [WiFi Adapter not included]
- Exclusive Agile Connection Technology (ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largest choice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AAC- LC, MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722, and linear PCM.
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate streaming and control, LAN for local control with Livewire audio and GPIO; separate WAN for secure connection to wide area networks.
- Livewire, analog and AES/EBU I/O.
- Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
- “Push Mode" for one-way network transmission.
- “Multiple Push Mode" for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
- Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations, lets you easily connect to other Z/IP ONE devices without the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticated NAT traversal support.
- Transparent, time-aligned RS-232 channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
- Time-aligned 8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.
- Slim 1RU form factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases.