Tested/Guaranteed • Very Good Condition • Latest Firmware • Great for Remote Broadcasts via Internet • POTS Modem Installed • EVDO Module Installed • 115/230V Auto Power Supply Included.
Photos show the actual item for sale
A used field audio over IP codec with POTS and EVDO Wireless expansion modules installed. The unit has been reset to defaults and the latest firmware installed. I was able to access the unit via the Tileline remote control software and to use the GUI to adjust the various parameters and create/save connection profiles. I was also able to set up an IP session with the Tieline test servers and to get broadcast quality audio transfer over the internet. I don't have the facilities to test the POTS and EVDO interfaces but I have no reason to doubt that they also work as they should. The photos show the actual item for sale.
Tieline Commander G3 field and studio rack-mount IP codecs are used by thousands of radio and television broadcasters around the world every day for remote broadcasting, studio-to-transmitter links (STLs) and studio-to-studio audio distribution.
Recognized as the world’s most powerful and reliable IP audio codecs, the Commander G3 can connect over a variety of network transports. Featuring interchangeable module slots, they can be customized to connect over a variety of connections according to each broadcaster’s unique requirements.
All Commanders feature two module slots, which accept your choice of hardware plug-in modules. This allows broadcasters to send high quality, low-delay live audio over IP, 3G/4G, POTS/PSTN analog telephone lines, ISDN, X.21, GSM and B-GAN satellite networks.
All Tieline codecs are EBU N/ACIP Tech 3326 compatible over IP and the company is committed to developing new IP and 3G/4G wireless IP applications that take advantage of emerging network infrastructures around the globe.
- Two expansion slots which accept your choice of IP, 3G/4G, POTS/PSTN, ISDN, X.21, GSM and B-GAN satellite plug-in modules.
- A suite of algorithms to suit all your live broadcasting requirements including Tieline’s famous Music, MusicPLUS and Voice G3* algorithms – as well as industry standards such as G.711, G.722 and MPEG Layer II.
- Tieline’s loss-tolerant MusicPLUS algorithm provides up to 20 kHz stereo audio quality with 20ms coding delay at bit rates as low as 96kbps – making it ideal for today’s IP and 3G/4G wireless networks.
- Tieline Music can deliver up to 15 kHz FM quality mono audio at bit-rates as low as 24kbps, with only 20 milliseconds encoding delay.
- Tieline Voice G3* is optimized to deliver up to 7.5 kHz quality audio at bit-rates as low as 9.6 kbps.
- A configurable 12 x 6 cross-point Digital Matrix Audio Router (DMR) for customizing your cue, intercom, talkback and audio routing and send any audio input to any audio output.
- Comprehensive and configurable communications facility and buttons for live local and studio-to-remote communications.
- Pre-configured and adjustable mono, stereo, mono/IFB and dual mono connection profiles
- 3 input and 3 output digital mixing capability, including 2 balanced mic/line inputs, 1 unbalanced auxiliary in/out, and 2 balanced outputs.
- On-board relay and RS-232 control system for local and remote control of equipment at either end of your codec link
- Full control of a remote codec’s audio input levels from the studio.
- Tieline Toolbox PC software configuration and control software, offering configuration, audio routing and input control of your local and remote codec.
- Automatic connection failover.