Airtools Symetrix 6200 Digital Mic Preamplifier Voice Speech Processor Voiceover
( 285394763500) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Digital Mic Voice Processor Channel Strip • Used, Good Condition • List Price $2,200/Retail Price $1,999 • Worldwide 100-240V Power
Photos show the actual item for sale.
Item is used, in very good cosmetic condition and tested to confirm that it is fully working. The photos are of the actual item for sale. No unpictured cables, accessories or documents are included. No printed manual is included but a copy may be downloaded here if required (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/6200_ug.pdf).
A dual-channel digital voice processor, capable of processing two discrete microphone or line-level sources independently or as a stereo pair.
Create your signature sound by choosing specific signal processing modules and their order in the signal chain using the 6200's front panel or the 6200 Designer Windows software. Control EQ and dynamics in multiple modes, with flexible control features. Store up to 256 programs under secure protection so only authorized personnel may modify programs the station engineer has created. Recall and control them from a computer via Ethernet, USB, RS-232 or the RC-1 Remote Control; or trigger via your own ESE time code, pots, or MIDI devices. Advanced converters keep the total delay from input to output under 0.5 milliseconds, so there's no audible delay in the headphones. Connect multiple 6200's to an Ethernet LAN for centralized control over every unit in every room.
Usually sells for $1,999
- HD-compatible digital broadcast voice processor.
- Two discrete Mono or Stereo channels capable of processing microphone or line-level sources.
- Compressor, AGC, Parametric EQ, Filters, De-esser, Voice Symmetry, etc.
- 256 programs, a unique setting for each on-air personality.
- Windows PC software available for easy programming and IP control (https://www.prostudioconnection.net/1801/Symetrix_6200_Software.pdf).