Arbiter Systems 1088B GPS Atomic Clock Time Receiver LCD Display IRIG-B Timecode [Refurbished]
( 284572839636) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Backlight Option Installed • 4 IRIG-B Outputs • TCXO • Updated Firmware • LCD Display • Atomic Clock Time Receiver • Test Antenna Included
Photos show the actual item for sale
Here's a used GPS atomic clock time receiver. It has a backlight installed for the LCD display which is a fairly rare option on these. It comes
with a basic test antenna so it will acquire time for you
right out of the box is the antenna has a complete view of
the sky. The included antenna is intended to get you started
and to allow you to check out the unit the day it arrives. A
weatherproof external antenna with a full view of the sky is
recommended for a permanent installation and for achieving
the highest level of time accuracy (including achieving
'LOCK') as the unit will need to track 4+ satellites to
achieve this - and I usually have some listed that would be
ideal. This unit does not have a rechargeable back up
battery installed even though one is referenced on the front
Leading the precision time clock industry, Arbiter's top-of-the-line Model 1088B offers unprecedented accuracy, flexibility, and reliability for applications in precision timing.
Model 1088B delivers GPS timing accuracy of 100 ns rms from UTC/USNO. Typical performance is less than 40 ns RMS.
Full details may be obtained from
the User Manual
- Highest accuracy, < ±40 ns RMS typical; < ±100 ns worst case
- Four user configurable BNC connectors supporting multiple output functions including IRIG-B modulated, 1 PPS, Programmable Pulse, IRIG-B Modified Manchester (IEEE 1344) and more.
- Fiber Optic support
- NTP compatible
- Two Form C (SPDT) fail-safe relays, locked and jumper selectable
- Two Event Inputs (Channel A and B) included
- IEEE C37.118 compliant for Synchrophasor use.