AudioScience ASI4113 Broadcast AES/EBU Digital & Balanced Analog Sound Card 4113 [Used]
( 285286673665) )
|Brand: Audioscience||Channels: 4|
|Form Factor: Plug-In Card||MPN: ASI4113|
AudioScience ASI4113 Professional Audio
Sound Card • 3x Audio Outputs & 1 Input
(Digital and Analog) for Radio Playout or Production •
Used, Good Condition
This is a full height PCI card that will not fit in a machine
that requires low profile cards, nor will it fit in a PCI
Express slot. Item is used and fully working. This
is a legacy hardware device that will not run under current
versions of windows. It is a 32 bit device and the latest
supported ASI driver is v2.97. I can email the driver
install files to the buyer if required.
In summary, AudioScience cards are purpose-designed for multichannel broadcast use. They are supported by most of the main playout and automation software packages straight out of the box and allow each output stream to have its own independent channel with the level controlled either by the software or by the fader on the console.
The logical configuration of this card is shown below:
Signal quality is beyond reproach with Pro standard +4dB analog signals being supported with lots of extra headroom. Output can be adjusted down to -10dB consumer levels using the control applet if you want to interface to unbalanced gear.
The AudioScience ASI4100 family of digital audio adapters enable multi-stream recording and reproduction of MPEG Layer 2 digital audio on the PC platform. Utilising the 32bit PCI bus and the latest generation of 24bit DSPs from Motorola, these cards were designed to deliver the highest performance available to the broadcast industry.
- Four streams of MPEG Layer 2 playback and one stream of MPEG Layer 2 record simultaneously.
- All streams have independant sample rate and compression format.
- Professional balanced audio input and output
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital audio input and output
- 20bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters•High speed PCI bus interface
- 2MB DRAM for on-board buffering.
- Programmable non-volatile memory for OEM data storage
- Automatic volume fade implemented by DSP for cross-fade and mixing effects
- Upto four cards in one system
- MPEG bitstreams contain visualisation information and are BWF, Digigramand Antex compatible.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA