AudioScience ASI5111 F0 Mic Preamp + XLR Cables AES Digital & Balanced Analog [Refurbished]
( 284155878735) )
Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking • Both XLR Cables Included • Late Hardware Revision
Card and cables are unused and still in their factory sealed packages. Item ships in plain packaging. This is a late version of the card (Rev F0) which under Windows requires a driver version of 4.10.15 or later. Includes both digital and analog cables. This is a PCI card.
Usually Sells for $645
The ASI5111 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025%25 THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available from the Audioscience website.