AudioScience ASI5541 Broadcast Multichannel Quad AES/EBU Digital PCI Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 233226921733) )
Broadcast AES/EBU Digital Audio Sound Card • Multichannel 4 Stereo Ins/Outs • Used, Near Mint Condition
Lightly used and tested to confirm that it works as it should. No cables are included, however check my other listings for a Audioscience BOB1024 breakout box which offers a convenient method of presenting digital or analog audio inputs/outputs on a rackmounted XLR patch panel.
The ASI5541 is a professional PCI sound card designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment, and broadcast markets.
Providing up to 12 stereo play streams that are mixed to 4 outputs and up to 8 record streams fed from four stereo inputs, the ASI5541 features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere" routing and mixing.
ASI5541 supports AES/EBU Digital Audio I/O only. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision, is available for both recording and playback.
For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
- 12 stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
- 8 stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- SSX mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu (ASI5540, ASI5544 only)
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N (ASI5541, ASI5544 only)
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs with sample rate converters on all inputs (ASI5541, ASI5544 only)
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input (ASI5541, ASI5544 only)
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available from http://www.audioscience.com/internet/download/win_drivers.htm