Audioscience ASI5644 Broadcast AES Digital & Balanced Analog Audio Sound Card [Refurbished]
( 233462087900) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • AES/EBU Digital Audio • Balanced Analog Audio Professional Broadcast Multichannel Sound Card • Bare Card - No Cables or Connectors Included
A lightly used sound card which has been tested to confirm that it works as it should. A screenshot of the test results will be included in the package. This card works under Windows 10 64 Bits. No cables are included but I usually have BOB1024 breakout boxes listed separately which can be used to connect to the card.
The AudioScience ASI5644 is a professional linear PCI-Express sound card providing four stereo/eight mono inputs and outputs. For full versatility, it offers both analog and digital I/O.
Providing 12 play streams that are mixed to 4 balanced stereo outputs and 8 record streams fed from four balanced stereo inputs, the ASI5644 features AudioScience's unique “anything to anywhere" routing and mixing.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision is available for both recording and playback. For emerging surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played and mixed.
12 mono/stereo streams of playback into 4 stereo outputs
- 8 mono/stereo streams of record from 4 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates from 32kHz to 96kHz
- SSX mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo Mini50 (SCSI-II type) analog inputs and outputs with levels to +24dBu
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs (EIAJ CP-340 Type I / IEC-958 Professional) with sample rate converters on all inputs; Mini26 (SCSI-II type) connectors
- 24-bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input
- Short length PCI card format (6.6 inches/168mm)
- Up to 4 cards in one system
- Breakout cables not included