Symmetricom 58529A GPS L1 25dB 5V-12V In-Line Signal Amplifier with N Connectors
( 285317873652) )
Regular price $193.00 Sale price
(1 available in stock)
Symmetricom 58529A • 25dB Gain Approx • GPS L1 Band • 5V-12V Supply Voltage • In-Line Signal Amplifier • 2x Female N Connectors • New/Unused
Item is new and comprises the Amplifier unit and a length of heat shrink sleeving. SN C16468.
- Cable length is a common source of signal loss between a GPS antenna and the receiver.
- As with any electromagnetic radio wave, GPS signals become attenuated as they are passed through electrical cable. The amount of signal loss depends on the type and length of the cable used.
- In some Microsemi GPS receivers, when the antenna cable length exceeds 150 feet, signal strength can drop below the receiver’s ability to track the signal. The inline amplifier mitigates this problem by amplifying the GPS signal and permitting a longer antenna cable.
- The inline amplifier attaches directly in line with the antenna cable and uses the same power as the antenna; no extra wiring required.
- Extended GPS antenna cable length upto 300 feet (91 m)
- Fits in line with the antenna cable
- No external power source required
- Simple installation