Symmetricom Microsemi SyncServer S200 S600 GPS Antenna AT575 5V 12V 142-614-50
( 233614718822) )
Brand New • Suits SyncServer S200/S250/S300/S350/S600 • 5V-12V • Symmetricom Brand • 41dB • 50' Downlead • Mounting Clips • Part Number 142-614-50/142-614R-50/WLSY142-614R-50-1/AT575-142
An unused 142-614-50, 142-614R-50 or WLSY142-614R-50-1 antenna. They are functionally identical. These can be used with most GPS Master Clock units including the Symmtericom/Microsemi SyncServer range.
If you have one of the Symmetricom professional GPS Master Clocks, you'll probably know that the antenna supply voltage is (unusually) 12 Volts and that if you connect to your receiver a generic GPS antenna such as those most commonly offered you'll fry the antenna as almost all other antennae expect only 5 Volts of power.
Here's your chance to pick up a new antenna that is specifically matched to the needs of the Symmetricom time servers. This antenna will also work with receivers supplying 5V.
The antenna is new in the manufacturer's sealed poly bag and the two mounting clips are included as shown.
The general specifications for the 142-614-50 antenna are:
- Gain 41dB
- Size: 2.625 in diameter x 1.5 in (6.67 cm dia x 3.81 cm)
- Weight: 0.55 lb. (0.250 kg) (including mounting mast)
- Operating Temperature: –40°C to +70°C (–40°F to +158°F)
- Storage Temperature: –55° to +85° C (–67°F to +185°F)
- Humidity: 100% condensing
- Power: 25 mA @ 5V-12V (supplied by card)
- Cable length - approx 50 feet
The cable specifications for the 142-614 antenna are:
- Type: RG-59
- Length: 50 feet (15.24 meters)
- Weight: 1.2 lb. (0.545 kg)
- Humidity: All weather, outdoors
- Connectors: BNC male