Symmetricom TrueTime 87-8022 XLi Triax N1 Frequency Synthesiser Output Card N.1 [Used]
( 235104745512) )
Tested/Guaranteed • XLi N.1 Frequency Synthesiser Output Option Card • Quad Triax Connectors • Symmetricom 87-8022 • Used, Very Good Condition
Here's a used quad frequency output option card removed from an working XLi GPS clock/frequency generator. I can't guarantee that it is compatible with clocks other than the XLi type. Note that the connectors are Triax type and not BNCs.
Description - N.1 Frequency Synthesizer (87-8022)
The N.1 Frequency Synthesizer card’s four independently programmable outputs generate frequencies from 1 PPS to 50 MPPS, with a tuning resolution of 1 PPS.
The N.1 module outputs are independently frequency locked to the XLi's internal oscillator. Therefore the N.1 outputs have the same frequency accuracy and long term stability of the XLi's internal oscillator.
The N.1 Frequency Synthesizer is configured from the front panel keypad and command line interface using F120 - N.1 Frequency Synthesizer (see Manual Page 158). It can also be managed using the web interface.
- Channels: 4, independently programmable
- Wave form: Square wave
- Synchronization: Frequency locked to the clock 10 MHz
- Jitter cycle-to-cycle: <1nS
- Output connector: Triax female (Trompeter BJ-77)
- Output Frequency Range 1 PPS through 50 MPPS
- Frequency Steps 1 PPS
- Frequency Control via Keypad, Serial, or Network Port
- Output Drive RS-422 levels into 100 Ohms to 50 MPPS
- Output Drive RS-422 levels into 39 Ohms to 25 MPPS
- CPU-Aware Yes