Telos HX1 AES Digital Hybrid Broadcast Phone Line Audio Interface - NEW OPEN BOX
( 234971439985) )
New/Open Box • Factory B-Stock Unit • Mint- Condition • Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • AES Digital Audio In & Out
An open box unit (factory B-stock) in mint- cosmetic condition. It has been tested and confirmed to be fully operational. Note that this is the AES version of the HX1. The unit does not have separate AES I/O jacks - so it uses the regular Send In/Out jacks for digital audio streams. So you can't operate as a mixed analog/digital device. For the avoidance of doubt, this unit will not interface to analog equipment.
A cost efficient yet highly professional digital telephone interface that is simple to use and provides more features than ever before. Taking communication to the next level
This is the Telos Hx – the thinking hybrid. All of Telos exceptional processing and an array of new technologies make this POTS hybrid a revolution in consistently superior performance.
Usually Sells for $895
Inside the single-hybrid Hx1, you’ll find our advanced hybrid technology with new features to sweeten and control caller audio better than ever before. Omnia processing intuitively manages levels and eq. Extra DSP power is added so even unruly mobile phone audio is brought to submission. The power supply is now internal. New features like built-in Auto-Answer, caller disconnect detection, ingenious audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, and front-panel send and receive audio metering are standard on the Hx.
Telos has reinvented the digital hybrid. It offers more features but costs less. It sounds better and works harder but is easy to configure and simple to install. Make wiggy POTS signals work in your studio for broadcast, podcast or whatever. The Hx1 will make it happen.
For full details please see the User Manual
- The best, most advanced hybrid algorithms.
- New symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gate by Omnia, with adjustable gain settings
- Studio adaptation and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in situations where open speakers are required.
- Adjustable caller override improves performance and allows you to individualize the degree to which the announcer
- ducks the caller audio
- DDEQ-Digital dynamic EQ keeps audio spectrally consistent from call to call
- New EQ High and EQ Low display meters for each hybrid
- Separate Send level and Receive level meters for each hybrid
- Status Symbols make life easier for producers and talent with their animated high-contrast icon display of line status
- Place caller on-hold via front panel button
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count
- Worldwide disconnect signal detection. (loop drop, dial tone, or reorder tone)
- Input/output via AES Digital XLR
- Input switchable between MIC or LINE levels (Only applicable if the Digital I/O card is removed).
Note that these jacks work with Digital Audio signals only
|General||Telos 3rd-generation Adaptive Digital Hybrids|
|Telos Exclusive Feedback Reduction Functions, including Acoustic Echo Cancellation|
|Send (to caller) Processing||Sample Rate Conversion|
|Receive (from caller) Processing||High-pass 'Hum' Filter|
|Smart AGC / Platform Leveler|
|Telos' DDEQ (Digital Dynamic Equalization) 3-band Adaptive Spectral Processor|
|Sample Rate Conversion|
|Send Analog Inputs||One|
|Connector||XLR Female, Pin 2 High (Active Balanced with RF Protection)|
|Input Range||Select between MIC and LINE levels|
|Input Level||Adjustable from -10 to +4 dBu (nominal)|
|Impedance||Bridging, > 50K Ohms|
|Analog Clip Point||+21 dBu|
|Analog-to-Digital Converter Resolution||20 bits|
|Receive Analog Outputs||One|
|Connector||XLR Male, Pin 3 High|
|Output Level||Nominal at +4 dBu|
|Digital-to-Analog Converter Resolution||24 bits|
|Headroom Before Clipping||20 dB headroom from 4dBU nominal levels|
|Overview||Plug-in module [not included] converts the XLR inputs and outputs to AES3.|
|Rate Conversion Sample Rate Converters on all inputs and outputs. Inputs can accept 32, 44.1, and 48kHz|
|Input Level||Nominal at -20 dBFs|
|Output Level||Nominal at -20 dBFs|
|Frequency Response||200 to 3400 Hz, +/- 1 dB|
|THD+N/Input||< 0.5%25 THD+N using 1 KHz sinewave|
|Signal to Noise||>90 dB|
|General purpose Input/Output||Single 9 pin D-Sub connector with 2 status outputs (Ringing and ON-AI|
|Universal POTS interface for worldwide application.|
|Programmable loop current.|
|Auto-Answer with selectable ring count.|
|Worldwide disconnect signal detection (loop drop, dial tone, or reorder tone)|