Telos Zephyr IP Audio Over IP AAC Codec Internet AES AoIP Transmission Endpoint
( 284534143302) )
New Open Box • Mint Cosmetic Condition • Great for Remote Events/Studios or STL Links • Low Delay AAC/G.722/PCM/MPEG Coding • AES Digital & Balanced Analog Audio I/O • Livewire I/O Supported • 2U Rackmount Format
An unused, open box unit in mint cosmetic condition that has been tested to confirm correct operation.
The Zephyr/IP makes it possible to use public IP networks and mobile phone data services for high quality, trouble free audio transmission. The Z/IP does this automatically with minimal setup and very little delay. The connection is nearly bulletproof and traverses firewalls and NATs. The new Z/IP Mixer combines the versatility of the Zephyr/IP with the utility of a digital four-channel stereo mixer, all in a rugged, road-ready portable chassis.
Full details may be obtained from the User Manual and Datasheet
Agile Connection Technology (ACT), a Telos exclusive, is the foundation for the Z/IP's excellent performance on real-world networks. It delivers reliable audio despite varying network conditions, and without the need for user intervention. The Z/IP dynamically adapts to the network, minimizing the effects of packet loss and jitter.
The Zephyr/IP introduces a new codec based on low delay AAC. Advanced Audio Coding-Enhanced Low Delay (AAC-ELD) combines excellent fidelity at low bitrates, nearly inaudible loss concealment, with very little delay. This produces superior audio for two-way applications over uncontrolled IP networks.
When the network is well-behaved, you will benefit from the lowest possible delay and the highest possible fidelity. Should network conditions become challenging, the Z/IP automatically responds by lowering the bitrate and increasing the buffer length, doing everything possible to ensure audio makes it to your studio reliably.
The Z/IP is Livewire enabled and ready to accept and provide audio to any of your other Livewire devices.
- Codecs include New AAC-ELD (Advanced Audio Coding - Enhanced Low Delay), AAC-HE, MPEG Layer 2, G.711, G.722, Linear PCM.
- New Telos ACT (Agile Connection Technology) provides Dial-By-Name, Group Speed Dial, NAT / Firewall Traversal, IP Address Resolution, Media Relay, Adaptive Bitrate, Dynamic Buffering, Jitter Correction, Effective Packet
- Audio I/O via AES/EBU*, analog (balanced XLR) and Axia Livewire IP-Audio interface. Additional connections include Headphone Jack, RS-232 Serial, USB.
- Studio-grade 24-bit A-to-D and D-to-A converters.
- Wired Ethernet and Wireless Wi-Fi, EVDO, UMTS connections with approved USB devices.
- 18 kbps to 256 kbps transmission bitrates.
- High-resolution, information-rich interface with context-sensitive on-screen help.
- Full-VGA display screen displays network conditions in an intuitive color-coded graphics format.
- Telos-hosted Z/IP Server enables lookup of, and connection to, other Zephyr/IP users worldwide through firewalls and Network Address Translation (NAT) devices.
- Compatible with Telos Zephyr Xstream.
- Supports Session Initiation Protocol 2.0 (SIP) Direct or via Proxy Server.
- Web server for remote configuration and remote control.