AudioScience ASI5111 Broadcast Balanced Analog Sound Card with Mic Preamp [Refurbished]
( 283194187252) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking Workstation • Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production • Bare Card, No Cables Included
Used card, in good condition and tested (see screenshot below). Does not include cables, but the connectors are standard computer type DB9 male/female so the matching plugs are available at any electronics store very cheaply. This is a PCI card.
Usually Sells for $545
The ASI5111 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available from the Audioscience website.