AudioScience ASI5111 Broadcast Balanced Analog Sound Card with Mic Preamp [Refurbished]
( 233816665666) )
Tested/Guaranteed • Fully Working • Integral Mic Preamp - Great for Voicetracking Workstation • Audio Sound Card for Broadcast/Production • Bare Card, No Cables Included
Used card, in good condition and tested (a screenshot of the card under test will be included in the package). Does not include cables, but the connectors are standard computer type DB9 male/female so the matching plugs are available at any electronics store very cheaply. This is a PCI card. I can email the buyer the Windows driver if required.
Usually Sells for $545
The ASI5111 is a professional PCI audio adapter designed for use in radio broadcast production. The adapter offers two stereo record stream from either a balanced analog input or AES/EBU digital input and four stereo play streams mixed to both a balanced analog output and an AES/EBU digital output. Also included is a microphone input, with low noise pre-amp and a 48V phantom supply.
- Four stereo streams of PCM playback
- Two stereo streams of PCM record.
- Balanced stereo analog input and output
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital input and output (software switchable).
- Low noise microphone input with 48V phantom supply and DSP based compressor/limiter and 3 band equaliser.
- 24bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters - 100dB SNR and 0.0025% THD+N
- 11 to 96kHz sample rates.
- MRX™ multi rate mixing technology supports digital mixing of multiple sample rates.
- SoundGuard™ transient voltage suppression protects against lightning and other high voltage surges on all I/O
- Up to 8 cards in one system.
- Windows and Linux software drivers are available from the Audioscience website.
ASI5111 Brochure (PDF) [https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/brochure_asi5111.pdf]
ASI5111 Press Release (PDF) [https://www.prostudioconnection.net/0113/press5111.pdf]